Friday, May 6, 2011

Welcome to the blog Of Gina Aliotti

 Welcome to my new Public Blog. I have featured a private blog for 6 years now, through my online fitness network at ginaaliotti.com. Aside from all I have to offer in my network and with all the positive feedback on my daily entries, I have decided to open up my posts to all those that are interested in learning more about healthy living, seeking balance, and learning the tools to take you to where you want to go. There are so many ways to take you to where you want to go, but it is about finding what works for you! The more you can learn from others, the more you can learn about yourself! I will continue to feature more of what is offered through my fitness network at ginaaliotti.com. I want to help others reach their goals and reveal the tools to help you in your journey! From motivational words, workouts, recipes, videos, podcasts, articles and much much more, please stay tuned for all my blog can offer you! Remember that no matter where you are, what you have been through, or where you are going, we all have something to offer one another and we all are in this together! I hope you find this blog motivational, inspirational, and useful as you strive for your ultimate goals and continue on your amazing journey! I am excited to be a part of your journey and help you gain the insight into tools that have helped me and therefore can in turn help you! Thank you for reading and enjoy!

As the first entry of this blog, I wanted to share one of my favorite motivational videos from Will Smith's "Words of Wisdom", in regards to life and greatness! Powerful words that can make a difference in your life!

"Don't ever let someone tell you, you can't do something.... You have to dream, you have to protect it.... You want something, go get it, period!"~Will Smith (In the pursuit of happiness)

No comments:

Post a Comment