Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Did you have an excuse today?

What was your excuse today? In everything you do there is always an option. The option to have an excuse or the option to live by the "no excuse rule" and not allow anything to get in your way or stop you! You wake up to your alarm, what do you do? Do you snooze your alarm because you are "too tired" to get up or do you jump out of bed, tired or not, to get on with your day? As you go throughout your day, there is always going to be a choice you have to make? Are you going to be that person who is going to give into excuses or not let anything stop you!?

On a personal note: Today, only had 40 minutes to get in a workout! Had a few things to follow up on and add to my schedule which limited my usual gym time. Had to get something in but with limited time, what to do what to do... EXCUSE: I don't have enough time to get in a workout. I have a client in 40 minutes and there just isn't enough time OR NO EXCUSE RULE: 40 minutes, bring it, turn up the intensity and I better hurry and get this in!

2 choices
#1: No time... "oh well"

#2: Plenty of time but that means turn up the intensity and get it done!

My choice: #2

Decided to go for an intense 4 mile intense run! Got it done, along with 10 minutes of stretching and was still right on time for my client!

No excuses! Where there is a will, there is a way and if you have the will, you can find a way!




Here is one of my favorite videos that will make you second guess your excuses and put things in perspective!

No comments:

Post a Comment